Saturday 26 May 2012


One night I ran too far.



 Of this trespassing, I realized only when I set foot on the unknown island…

can I not for a while..let the ghost disappear?

I did it this time… its loose but it clings on… piercing its pincers ever so deep into my soul it hurts real bad…

M I running..??? was this not where I was supposed to be…???

Is it the monster am running away from or is it myself that I see in the mirror?

GOD…..please let this flower last this time… not a little longer but forever…I need it… !!!! how will I tell them I excelled, that I made it happen…. !!!

Is the rotting smell gone??? Or is it this flower with its over-powering fragrance???? Is this going to wash away the grimness??? Is it hope that am befriending???

They say its not meant to be….

that night has to follow the day… but I have been in the night for too long….

will the day be long too????

Yeah I have gone too far and now I see it approaching….the sun…!!!! but the moon hasn’t left me still….

May be I haven’t gone far at all….. !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment