Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hope!



Life turns a new turn,
a new melody,
sings the wind,
song of happiness,
of healing wounds,
drying tears,
and vanishing fears.
My insides surrender,
And thus ends,
the battle long fought.
A fear, but,
punctures this happy picture,
sucking all joy,
and distorting all colours,
A clamour, perhaps,

of an old souring tale,
of stifled dreams,
and  dead voices,
refusing to leave its abode,
awakens me again,
to the surreal reality,

of lost times.

I wait again,

The clouds this time,
I hope,

shall wipe my decaying canvas clear….!!!!!



P.S To the reader of this piece,
EID MUBARAK !!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. .....Well every cloud has a silver lining, I really wish happiness may engulf your life and introduce you to better, stronger side that every one in this world possess but only self-belief and time can unlock it.
    Cheers

    Eid MuBaRaK!!

    ReplyDelete